Thursday 13 August 2009

Guilty Pleasure


It has happened again. Every year I say to myself "get a life" and then the addiction begins. Only this time it has been accompanied by a friend.

I am talking about Big Brother. I am addicted to it yet again and from the beginning this year if you please. Usually I get sucked in gradually but this year it was form jump and she was accompanied by my new best friend. Twitter. I am tweeting and probably driving my followers crazy as I watch their numbers rise and fall as I become more and more out of control, passing judgments left and right. Loving, laughing, hating and basically being a nutter.

I have found others like myself. A cult if you will and together we banter and batter the housemates to bits then I run into the TT (trending topics)baying for blood as we collectively swoop down to finish them off.

I am going to need an aura cleanser when I'm done with this but I am loving every minute of it. HAHAHHAHAHAHA









1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to your lil obsession. Reality tv is my weakness too!

    ReplyDelete