Monday 27 July 2009

Mariah


I had been having a good laugh the other day about the Mariah's fans begging folk to buy downloads because she had dropped from 11 to 20 on the charts. I just though, "how rediculous is that" then in the middle of this her husband was there defending her because Periz Hilton was really taking the piss. This made me laugh even harder. then i read that not only was he jumping in there but apparently some people were slagging off her singing at Michael Jacksons memorial. My boy got on a mike and said that his wife did not need to apologize for having a human moment.
Well I'll be tarred and feathered. He was not having it and I was busy being amused. I guess i had never see it before then my husband although laughing with me also set me straight. He was agreeing with Nick.
Later on i gave it a thought and you know what. Those guys were right. He was defending his wife like a good husband should. We have been out there on our own for so long having our own backs that we forgot the way things should be. Of course her husband has full right to defend her. Just as she would defend him.
Kind of cute, kind of different, hell a cool.
I have put myself in check on the naughty step 4 a bit. Maybe next time i'll see the full picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment