Friday 2 November 2012

MADAGASCAR 3D

So I went to see Madagascar 3 in 3D yesterday with the little one. I am not ashamed to say that I was probably more excited than he was because ever since my daughter took me to see Madagascar 2 on the big screen I have been addicted. I had not laughed that hard at a movie in a long time and Thankfully I was in Trinidad where laughter is a norm. I have been living in London for some time now and have somehow trained myself  to contain my joy but thats another story.

I was told that the movie was funny but that doesn't even scratch the surface. That's like referring to the Mona Lisa as JUST a picture. NOBODY bothered to talk about the 3D effects and THAT is what excited me more than anything. Oh My God! It was amazing! I have seen 3D movies before and they were good but THIS! This movie from start to finish was amazing. A feast for the eyes. Everything was jumping off screen. As I looked around I could see the kids grabbing and ducking and fanning things away and I could feel the urge to do the same. The animation was spectacular the colours bold, the circus breathtakingly beautiful and it draws you in, kids and grown-ups alike. I don't want to give anything away for those who have not seen it and for those that saw the regular move I would strongly recommend that you go back. Pay a few more bob and see it in 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment