Wednesday 9 January 2013

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

So it's that time again and school has started and my home is as quiet as a grave yard. How often we complain about all the noise and nagging but as I settle in for the day I realize that the little one is off again pursuing his own life enjoying friends and education and mom suddenly has a moment to think about how quickly he has grown and where did the time go.
This Christmas was not one of the best as I was ill but we still managed to make it christmas and have some stay at home fun over the holidays. I got him a Wii so my house was alive with the shouting and laughter as the boys competed from am to pm trying to get the best of each other but remembering that the baby must win or there will be crying an pouting and daddy didn't play fair; so maybe not competing too hard but having loads of fun.
Yep, it's the first day of school and my home is quiet for a moment but never fear it will be 3pm soon enough and then there will be something else completely to shout about.

No comments:

Post a Comment